The old Gospel Hall came into being after a Tent Mission in 1921/1922 conducted by Counties Evangelist A.W.Moore.
The “old tin hut” formerly known as Swanwick Gospel Hall, was pulled down 2nd May 1966 and the new building opened 21st May 1967. The opening of this building was a defining moment in the life of the church and in the lives of individuals.

Duncan Road Church: the early days

Duncan Road Church History

Duncan Road Church: through the years

Duncan Road Church through the years

To view photos from Holiday Clubs held at Duncan Road Church
Click Here